How do we use your information?
• Toadminister a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
• Toquickly process your transactions.
• Tosend periodic emails regarding your order or other products and services.
We use regularMalware Scanning.
Your personalinformation is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by alimited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, andare required to keep the information confidential. In addition, allsensitive/credit information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer(SSL) technology.
• Helpremember and process the items in the shopping cart.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent,or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser(like Internet Explorer) settings. Each browser is a little different, so lookat your browser's Help menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
Third Party Disclosure
We have not enabledGoogle AdSense on our site but we may do so in the future.
According to CalOPPA we agree to the following:
Users can visit oursite anonymously
Once this privacypolicy is created, we will add a link to it on our home page, or as a minimumon the first significant page after entering our website.
Users are able tochange their personal information:
• Bylogging in to their account
How does our site handle do not track signals?
We honor do not tracksignals and do not track, plant cookies, or use advertising when a Do Not Track(DNT) browser mechanism is in place.
Does our site allow third party behavioral tracking?
It's also importantto note that we do not allow third party behavioral tracking
We do notspecifically market to children under 13.
In order to be in line with Fair Information Practices we will take thefollowing responsive action, should a data breach occur:
We will notify theusers via email
• Within7 business days
We will notify theusers via in site notification
• Within7 business days
We also agree to the individual redress principle, which requires thatindividuals have a right to pursue legally enforceable rights against datacollectors and processors who fail to adhere to the law. This principlerequires not only that individuals have enforceable rights against data users,but also that individuals have recourse to courts or a government agency toinvestigate and/or prosecute non-compliance by data processors.
We collect your email address in order to:
• Sendinformation, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions.
• Processorders and to send information and updates pertaining to orders
• Wemay also send you additional information related to your product and/orservice.
• Marketto our mailing list or continue to send emails to our clients after theoriginal transaction has occurred
To be in accordance with CANSPAM we agree to the following:
• NOTuse false, or misleading subjects or email addresses
• Identifythe message as an advertisement in some reasonable way
• Includethe physical address of our business or site headquarters
• Monitorthird party email marketing services for compliance, if one is used.
• Honoropt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly
• Allowusers to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each email
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, youcan email us at
• Followthe instructions at the bottom of each email.
and we will promptlyremove you from ALL correspondence.
1420 Crumlin Road
Last Edited on 2015-04-29